HANOI GROUP MOTORBIKE TOUR TO HA LONG BAY FOR 2 DAYS
This is the gilt edged chance to fancy your memorable cruise against the gorgeous backdrop of Halong Bay by motorbike like no others did. Halong translates as ‘where the dragon descends into the sea’, and legend claims the islands of Halong Bay were created by a great dragon from the mountains. Hạ Long Bay, in northeast Vietnam, is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests. Junk boat tours and sea kayak expeditions take visitors past islands named for their shapes, including Stone Dog and Teapot islands. The region draws scuba divers, rock climbers and hikers, the latter favoring mountainous Cát Bà National Park.
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Nights
Total approx: km.
Price: Contact Us
Day 01: HANOI MOTORBIKE TOUR TO HA LONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (L, D)
07h45 – 8h30: Our guide and motorbikes will be at disposal at your hotel to pick you up then start up our motorbike tour to Halong bay on a distance of 180km. On the haft way, you have a short break around 20 minutes at Hai Duong city where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products such as lacquer wares, paintings, sculptures, embroideries, clothing etc, made by Hai Duong inhabitants and children war victims. After that, we go straight to Halong city.
12h30 – 13h00: Arrive Halong Bay, Welcome aboard with drinks. Checking in and setting sail through the mysterious bay whilst an exquisite lunch is served in a relaxing ambiance while cruising through the Bai Tu Long Bay.
15h15: Visiting Amazing Cave – One of the most beautiful cave on Bay. Situated in the centre of the UNESCO-declared World Heritage area, the Sung Sôt or Surprise Grotto is on Bo Hòn Island, and is one of the finest and widest grottoes of Ha Long Bay.
16h00: Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets for swimming and kayaking around Luon Cave Area, you will kayak a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from green water, every turn will bring you new surprise. Secret passages leading to hidden lagoons and magical sea caves with a unique ecosystem, getting close to sea creatures and coral reef.
17h30: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with green tea and fresh fruits. At this time, our guide also takes this chance to share more about local people’s living and customs.
19h00: Dinner is served in the Restaurant. A perfect moment for talking with friends and having discussion on the next day’s exploration.
20h30: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the Bar or trying squid fishing.
21h00: Overnight on board.
Day 02: HA LONG MOTORBIKE TOUR BACK TO HANOI (B, L)
06h30: Start your day with Tai Chi excercises or a photo hunt.
07h30: Have breakfast with Sunrise while cruising to Titov Island – surrounded by luxuriant trees and high stone walls.
09h15: Back to Cruise and continue to explore the Bay & visit Hoa Cuong Fishing Village. Passing Ba Hang Fishing Village, Ga Choi Island, Dinh Huong Islet …
10h00: Join Vietnamese Cooking Class.
10h30: Lunch will be served on board whilst the Cruiser keeps on its route through the Bay back to Halong Pier.
11h30: Disembark at the harbor, Halong City. Time to say Good Bye to the Crew.
12h00: Jump on our motorbikes to go back to Hanoi
16h30: Arrival back at your hotel. End of the trip!
– We endeavour to select a combination of good quality hotels that reflect the character of the local area as well as being as centrally located as possible, all the while striving to keep the cost affordable.
– Your trip will stay in a range of hotels / guesthouses with standardized quality.
– Please be aware that some hotel rooms, especially those in major urban centres or older cities, may be smaller than what you are used to in other parts of the world. Standards and ratings may also be different to your home country.
– Rooms are en-suite and either twin- or triple-share, depending on what you have booked. If you are a solo traveller, you will always be sharing a room with someone of the same sex otherwise you can pay a supplement to possess a single room
– If you are traveling as a couple and would prefer to have a double bed, please officially request a double room with us. We never presume that two people traveling together are a couple, even if you share the same surname, unless informed otherwise.
– Your included meals are detailed in the ‘More Inclusions’ section of this document.
– Breakfasts are included every day in the hotel (except on the first morning). They are usually ‘continental breakfasts’, which are typical in most countries. A typical breakfast may consist of cereals with milk or yoghurt, bread, croissants, cold meats, cheese and a range of spreads, with fruit juice, tea or coffee to drink. It is rare to get a hot breakfast in Asia, though on some occasions there may be some hot food available as well.
Included evening meals are in local restaurants or accommodation places, and are either two or three courses. In most cases table water is provided with the meals, and if you wish to purchase additional drinks you can do so at your own expense.
– If you have any dietary requirements we will make every effort to cater to your specific needs as long as you advise your travel agent when you book, or make note by email before you set out. But please be aware that although we will do everything in our power to arrange it, we cannot guarantee that every restaurant we use will be able to cater to all dietary needs, particularly in Asia. We also cannot cater for tastes or dislikes, as most of our included evening meals feature a set menu.
* Ten Tips to Survive Vietnam’s Traffic:
+ DON’T spend hours waiting to cross the street on foot: that constant tide of traffic won’t stop until late at night, so
+ DO as the Vietnamese do: take the plunge and inch slowly across. Observe the Miracle of the Red Sea, as the traffic parts like magic, flowing smoothly in front of you or behind, meeting up again on the other side.
+ DON’T make any sudden or unpredictable movements: freeze if you have to, but never lunge forward or backward towards the safety of the sidewalk. In fact, you can do just about anything, but do it with conviction!
+ DON’T forget, if you’re riding or driving, to look where you’re going – all the time: if you hit anything in front of you, then it’s your fault.
+ DO give way to any vehicle bigger and noisier than yours. Trucks and buses are particularly dangerous: often old, sometimes unsafe and usually all over the road.
+ DO watch out for unfamiliar obstacles: water buffaloes, rocks of various sizes, broken-down trucks…, people sitting in the road, missing bridges, girls in ao dai cycling five abreast, slow-moving mountains of farm produce, dog fights, impromptu football matches, piles of building materials – and almost no light on anything at night..
+ DON’T hesitate to take evasive action – even if this sometimes means leaving the tarmac or coming to a dead stop.
+ DO try to avoid getting involved in one of the all-too-frequent minor accidents that plague Vietnam’s roads (and the major ones as well, of course), but if you are unlucky,
+ DON’T lose your cool, in spite of the interference of the large and vocal crowd that may gather: try to settle things amicably and swiftly. Sometimes, paying a reasonable amount of money will save you a lot of hassle.
+ DO remember that the only rule is: you’re not allowed to bump into anybody… irrespective of what they did or should have done, or of what the road signs or traffic lights were telling them to do. Some people still seem to think that anything red means forward, comrade
* Tipping for guides & mechanic:
Our crews never expect tips themselves and will not ask for any; that’s not what friends do! However, so if you are really satisfied with all of what they did for you, please don’t mind tipping them a bit with a normal norm of US$ 7 – US$ 10/person for a guide per day and US$ 3 – US$ 5/person for a mechanic per day. (just don’t forget Mum’s souvenir).
Motorbikes (Honda or Yamaha)
Protection equipments for your elbows & knees and helmets
Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
All meal on board (02 set menu lunch, 01 set menu dinner, 01 light breakfast)
Complimentary morning tea and coffee
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
English speaking guide
Fruits and local green tea
On board insurance
Tips and other personal expenses
All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
=> Supplement for the manual bikes of 125cc (Honda Fortune or Yamaha YBR) is US$ 10/bike/day
=> Supplement for the manual bikes of 150cc (Honda XR or Kawasaki) is US$ 18/bike/day
=> Supplement for the manual bikes of 250cc (Honda XR or Honda Baja)is US$ 28/bike/day
Dates & Prices
Social ShareHANOI GROUP MOTORBIKE TOUR TO HA LONG BAY FOR 2 DAYS
Rating: 9 out of 10 based on 244 reviews.